Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Fragment of Unending Thoughts

There is a thin line between accepting who you are and wondering what you might have been. Things may not come in pretty packages and there's no choice but to be grateful to God's blessings. Call me hypocrite but sometimes like any other kid who receives a bad gift, I would be crying my heart out and would sport a tantrum relentlessly.
But exactly what I've mentioned "like any other kid". Well I'm not a kid anymore and being 25 years old is far more hurtful when you try to reflect on it.
All my life I've been praying and searching for answers on what happened in my life. Just like the waves in the ocean, I will be carried away by ripples of each event in my life. When I reach my end destination all I can do is look back and wonder.

Sadness is sometimes so deeply penetrating in your soul that all you can do is make yourself busy and be preoccupied.

My mother told me once that I should see the little things that make life worth living. I always look into that ever since. The problem with me is that I don't know if the world looks at life in the same way. A mere spark of hope will not be taken away from me and besides hope makes each one of us wake-up each morning and see the sunshine. :)

No comments: