Monday, October 13, 2008

And yet I'm so fortunate

I woke up asking myself... what's next? My self queries are so screwed up that sometimes i just don't want to think about anything else but to go on. Dilemma is my cup of tea. Shall i take the blue pill or the red pill? A hunting and isochronal question that reverberates in my brain like what Morpheus overtly asked in Matrix. My mind screams--GO BACK to the BASICS.My FAITH--->PATIENCE (Romans 12:12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer) My LOVE--> HOPE. These are the sturdy armors of my lucidity.
I must admit I am a victim of "beyond appreciation of things" around me. I cannot think of any reason behind it but I honestly believe that is the same reason that makes me grounded. Going back, the questions that seeks answers are the very same questions that answers me. I maybe stuck in this phase in my life but who is complaining anyway. I live for myself and my son. Although my so called-"marriage" is far cry from my convoluted stomach, I am still smitten by true love. For now everything else is transitory.I'm taking each day with a grain of salt and with that I obscurely submerge my inhibitions. Still satirically stumped and yet so fortunate.............................................................................................................

I thank God for nicotine and caffeine......Ora et Labora

No comments: