Thursday, March 19, 2009

Technology Aint a Bitch!

 I cannot believe this..October 2008-Date of last post!! It has been months and to make it exact,5  months since my last post. A lot has changed in my life.New career, new interests and even new set of friends. I for myself cannot comprehend it. Now,I am starting to know things that are so irrelevant to my nursing profession. There is really a humongous world out there,outside the realms of Nursing! Immediately, I somewhat feel for Jojo's character (son of the Mayor of Whoville)  in "Horton Hears a Who".  So much for the song "It's a Small World (After all)"

Technology isn't it a bitch? All the while, I thought technology would only consume you as much but believe me, it never will. It is like a hunger pang that stretches and exceeds the capacity of your stomach like that of a blackhole.  Maybe there is such a thing as "Technology Gluttony" I dunno.. I think it is another blog worthy topic yet to be posted.

I am not an ingrate recipient of this man-made wonder. Actually, I appreciate it so much to the point of having the need to hate it.  Technology is so much influential in my life now. It is an inexorable part of me. It doesn't only make my world go bigger but my heart as well (of course not literally..)

So much for my mind babbles...

No comments: